- This event has passed.
Women’s Wellness Retreat
May 12 - May 13
Connect and share with like-minded women who want to open themselves up to beautiful healing in a safe, supportive community of sisters. Treat yourself, gift the experience to a special woman in your life, or come as a mother/daughter team ready to heal and grow together.
This incredible weekend of connecting, sharing, healing, and growing includes:
– Guided meditations – Start your mornings by grounding and becoming present
– Vision boards – Join us for heartstorming (brainstorming from your heart!) and make your own creative vision board to take home with you to help you manifest your dreams
– Crystal grids – Make your own crystal grid to take home and help you promote abundance, protection, or self-love
– Group reading with Mountain Medium, Donna Hartt
– Sacred sisterhood circle with drum healing – After the group reading and dinner break on Saturday, come back to circle with your sisters. These women’s circles are amazingly powerful and healing, and we’ll bring in drums so that you can experience the shamanic qualities of sound.
– Cord cutting exercise – Let go of all the baggage and heavy cords that you’ve been carrying all of these years. Free your heart, body, mind, and soul to shine as the beautiful being of light that you are.
– Rebirth ceremony – Once your cords are cut, take part in a beautiful, empowering ceremony designed to fill you up with love and light
This weekend is designed to be truly transformational. We invite you to join us in a safe, sacred, empowering environment where you can open your heart and be your true self with your fellow sisters.
When women unite and support each other as a community, they become unstoppable. We ask you to join us and experience this for yourself.
The weekend will be held at the Highwood Memorial Center in High River, Alberta. The Saturday will run from 9am-5pm, we’ll take a dinner break and come back to circle from 7-9pm. Sunday will run from 9am-5pm.
Refreshments, snacks, and lunches are included, as well as all supplies. Overnight accommodations are not provided, however there is a full-service campground directly across the street, several hotels in town, and we’re only 45 minutes from Downtown Calgary to make commuting from the city easy. Weather depending, Emma and Danette will be staying at the campground and welcome any sisters who would also like to bring their tents or trailers to join us.
Spaces are limited and early-bird registration is available.
Register before April 1 – $295
April 1-30 – $349
May 1-7 – $395
Registration is closed after May 7.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
To register or ask questions, contact us the following ways:
Facebook Message: Violet Flame Holistic Healing
We can’t wait to connect with an amazing group of women for a truly powerful, healing weekend!