Okotoks is inspired by a dynamic combination of old and new and provides rustic treasures and exhilarating experiences. The town is becoming known as a weekend destination offering boutique style shopping and restaurants that cater to every taste! Events in Okotoks, such as the Buskers Fest, Taste of Okotoks, Chili Fest, Highland Games, Light Up Okotoks and Show and Shine, attract between 8,000 and 14,000 people per event from around the world.
Okotoks offers an extensive 75KM interconnected pathway system for walking, running, biking; an off-leash dog park; golf courses, including a mini golf course providing fun for the entire family and are just minutes away. The Sheep River Valley is bustling and the river provides a refreshing dip on those hot summer days. For your cultural enjoyment we have art galleries, a performing arts centre and a museum – ready to take you back in time!
- Pho Hoai
- ChaCha John’s
- Heartland Cafe
- Sweetgrass Deli & Eatery
- Bradley’s Grill House
- Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites
- Lakeview Inn and Suites Okotoks
- Discover natural history and take an iconic photo at The Big Rock
- Take a tour of the Chinook Honey Company’s Meadery
- Relax with a round at D’Arcy Ranch Golf Club
- Go on an adventure to Kayben Farms with your family
- Try something a bit different by hitting the road with Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures