15-minute drive from the south side of Calgary on Highway 2 and 2A.
Tours that include Okotoks:
You’ve probably heard good things about Okotoks, but you really have to experience it for yourself to understand why it is a cool little town. Live like a local and join can’t miss events like BuskersFest & Taste of Okotoks in the summer, or Light Up Okotoks! in the winter, eat your way through town in our many unique eateries, or find some treasures while shopping in our fabulous downtown boutiques. If this leaves you hungry for more, visit okotokstourism.ca for extended articles, itineraries and trip-planning tools.
We hope to see you in Okotoks soon!
<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/OVXYlrmul3M” width=”560″ height=”315″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”></iframe>
- Pho Hoai
- ChaCha John’s
- Heartland Cafe
- Sweetgrass Deli & Eatery
- Bradley’s Grill House
- Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites
- Lakeview Inn and Suites Okotoks
- Discover natural history and take an iconic photo at The Big Rock
- Take a tour of the Chinook Honey Company’s Meadery
- Relax with a round at D’Arcy Ranch Golf Club
- Go on an adventure to Kayben Farms with your family
- Try something a bit different by hitting the road with Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures