30-minute drive from Calgary close to the junctions of Highway 8 & 22.
Tours that include Bragg Creek:
Situated in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Bragg Creek is known as the gateway to Kananaskis Country. Many choose to take a picnic lunch to nearby Elbow Falls or one of the other beautiful leisure areas off Highway 66. Trails for hikers, bikers, horseback riders and skiers alike criss-cross the thick, wildlife-filled forest and open alpine meadows of the area. Thrill seekers can try off-roading at the McLean Creek Provincial Recreation Area. If you prefer a more leisurely experience, the quaint hamlet offers visitors an opportunity to spend time walking amongst the unique craft and artisan shops Bragg Creek has to offer.
- The Italian Farmhouse Ristorante & Bar
- The Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Creekers Bistro
- Cinnamon Spoon
- The Powderhorn Saloon
- Sugar Shake Bakery & More Ltd
- Frontier Candy & Ice Cream
- Snack Mania
- Redwood Meadows Clubhouse Restaurant
- Lucid Koffee
- The Heart-Cafe, Yoga & Shop
- Wintergreen Golf & Country Club
- Bragg’s Korner Kitchen