This Cool Little Town is full of small town charm with big city access. Black Diamond features a plethora of culinary options from locally sourced menus including 1950’s retro dining at Marv’s Classic Soda Shop.
Black Diamond, is a quaint boomtown that is far from old fashioned, boasting dozens of unique artisans, like the gals at Branch Market & Studio; clothing boutiques such as Bohemia, art galleries like Blue Rock Gallery or Fire Brand Glass, soap makers like Soap Works, local bakeries like Black Diamond Bakery, cafés/gathering places like The
The Westwood, with gorgeous little pocket gardens intertwined.
Nestled along the Sheep River in the beautiful Foothills, Black Diamond is a destination to take a casual stroll through the shops, camp, hike, or bike (motorcycles too!) or take in annual public events, like the Diamond Valley Parade, the Canada Day outdoor music festival, the art show at Vale’s Greenhouse or Marv’s Classic Show ‘N Shine!
Experience beautiful scenery, natural playgrounds, and friendly people when you visit Black Diamond… A true gem in the Foothills.
- Soft Rock Bistro
- Black Diamond Bakery and Coffee Shop
- Saigon Moon Family Vietnamese Restaurant
- Marv’s Classic Soda Shop
- Black Diamond Bar and Hotel
- Idle Spurs Bed & Breakfast
- Black Diamond Hotel
- Foothills Lions Club Campground
- Turner Valley Municipal Campground
- Tales & Trails Campground
- Satisfy your inner cowboy with a horseback adventure with Anchor D Outfitting.
- Snap a selfie beside the world’s largest black diamond at the Historic Black Diamond Monument.
- Be pleasantly surprised by the friendly faces and amazing treasures you’ll find in the Boomtown Shopping District.
- Cast a line at one of the many local fishing destinations.
- Take in the lively arts community.
- Join a glassblowing workshop at Firebrand Glass Studio.