30-minute drive from the south side of Calgary using Highway 22x and 22.
Tours that include Black Diamond:
Black Diamond boasts unending culinary, shopping and community surprises. Hundreds of artisans, authors, musicians, crafters, farmers, growers, collectors, chefs, bakers and makers are the heart of our cool little town.
We are a picturesque community that is a favourite destination for those who love our eclectic mix of contemporary creativity and traditional cowboy culture.
We invite you to visit us in every season to visit one of our many boutiques, cafés, specialty restaurants, art galleries, and artisan studios.
- Soft Rock Bistro
- Black Diamond Bakery and Coffee Shop
- Saigon Moon Family Vietnamese Restaurant
- Marv’s Classic Soda Shop
- Black Diamond Bar and Hotel
- Idle Spurs Bed & Breakfast
- Black Diamond Hotel
- Foothills Lions Club Campground
- Turner Valley Municipal Campground
- Tales & Trails Campground
- Satisfy your inner cowboy with a horseback adventure with Anchor D Outfitting.
- Snap a selfie beside the world’s largest black diamond at the Historic Black Diamond Monument.
- Be pleasantly surprised by the friendly faces and amazing treasures you’ll find in the Boomtown Shopping District.
- Cast a line at one of the many local fishing destinations.
- Take in the lively arts community.
- Join a glassblowing workshop at Firebrand Glass Studio.